Antalya with Cappadocia is increasingly becoming a popular choice for those seeking a Muslim Friendly getaway. It combines the relaxing beaches of dreamy Antalya knows as ‘The Turquoise Coast’ for its blue waters and sandy shores. Then you have a wonderful contrast of whimsical fairytale, Cappadocia set down upon the stark Anatolian plains with unique moon-like landscape, underground cities, cave churches and houses carved in the rocks.
Pure Trip brings you two destinations you will always cherish in your fondest of memories. Luxury awaits you in this 7 night exclusive trip with 5 nights at a Halal 5-star Antalya beach resort, which has a well-deserved reputation for excellence and incredible service. You will then enjoy a 3 day tour and 2 nights of fantastical Cappadoccia.
This trip includes:
- Return private airport transfers.
- 5 star accommodation in Antalya for 5 nights with all inclusive meals.
- 3 star accommodation in Cappadocia for 3 days/2 nights with half board.
- Pick up and drop off for your tour of Cappadocia.
- Guided tour of Cappadocia and it’s most popular sights.
Antalya resort highlights:
- No Alcohol and pork served at the resort.
- Private beach area for women.
- Spa centre with 100% privacy for women.
- Private women only pools & kids pools and male only pools.
- Segregated health & spa facilities.
- Mixed family areas with modest dress code.
- Prayer and Wudu facilities.
Get an early start with a pick-up from your hotel and travel out into the Anatolian countryside. Pay a visit to the Mevlana Museum in the city of Konya, a mausoleum and former home of the Whirling Dervishes, and explore an underground city in the village of Saratli to learn how early Christians used these places for refuge.
After a break for you to capture some photos of the incredible landscape, check into your hotel for dinner.
Start your second day with some breakfast before your trip takes you to the open-air museum at Göreme, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, as well as a carpet loom where you will see fabulous handmade carpets. Admire the fairy chimneys in the Göreme Valley and see traditional Cappadocian houses and a rock church before you return to your hotel for dinner.
After a visit to Sultanhani caravanserai on the old Silk Road, and learning about the region’s history dating back to the time of the Seljuks, it’s time to return to Antalya. Your third day features a tour of the city of Avanos and the Guzeller Valley, as well as a chance for photos along the Kizilirmak River before your journey comes to an end.
PRICE BASED ON 4 PEOPLE SHARING: £375 PP
PRICE EXCLUDES PEAK SEASON TRAVEL
THIS PRICE EXCLUDES FLIGHTS, IF YOU REQUIRE A FLIGHT INCLUSIVE PRICE PLEASE CONTACT US ON: 0121 392 8212 OR SUBMIT YOUR ENQUIRY FOR THIS TOUR DIRECTLY FROM THIS PAGE.