Marmaris the Mediterranean resort town along the Turkish Riviera (also known as the Turquoise Coast) with a busy, pebbly beach and long seafront promenade. Marmaris sits in a valley between pine-forested mountains and clear waters, which are popular sailing and diving destinations. Set against a backdrop of pine clad hills, Marmaris combines natural beauty with an astounding zest for life. The surrounding countryside offers the best in culture, due to the succession of scenic roads and sympathetic villages, which lead to ancient ruins and unspoiled beaches. Perfect for all age groups, Marmaris is one of the most popular resorts in Turkey. Once you visit it, you will understand why.
Marmaris Angels Peninsula Luxury Resort:
Angel’s Marmaris Luxury Resort provides the finest Turkish hospitality with passion and commitment. Angel’s Peninsula marks an experiential luxury, paying homage to the elegance of breathtaking nature. All food within hotel premises is Halal and no alcohol is served or allowed on hotel’s premises. This is an excellent addition if you are planning a multi destination honeymoon.
Halal Services & Features
- Halal Half Board meals
- 2 Private beach areas for women
- Private sunbathing for women
- Indoor & outdoor pool privacy
- Property has a spa centre with 100% privacy either for ladies or for your family only
- Alcohol free resort
- Segregated spa treatments
- Fully furnished health clubs
- Tennis court
- Outdoor multi-purpose fields
- 1600 m2 Spa ns fitness area with steam, aromatherapy, hammam and sauna
- Children indoor and outdoor pools, playground, games room, high chairs, movies
- Prayer rooms
Best time to travel is between April to September.
We recommend 7-8 Days.
Can be combined with the Middle East for a splendid two centre honeymoon.
Average price £1,335 per person.
Price excludes peak season travel.
THIS PRICE EXCLUDES FLIGHTS, IF YOU REQUIRE A FLIGHT INCLUSIVE PACKAGE PLEASE CONTACT US ON: 0121 392 8212 OR SUBMIT YOUR ENQUIRY FOR THIS OFFER DIRECTLY FROM THIS PAGE.